Friday, September 28, 2007

漢字(かんじ)(Elementary A, B, and First-year Japanese)


(Source:http://edu.city.tamba.hyogo.jp/minami-es/2nen/04/04.html
http://swa.numazu-szo.ed.jp/weblog/index.php?id=numazu002&optiondate=200706)

I noticed that many of you showed interests in 漢字(かんじ). As you may know, Japanese children spend twelve years to study かんじ, so the sooner you start learning かんじ, the better. You do not need to wait until we introduce かんじ. Memorizing かんじfor reproduction is not easy, but recognition is not that challenging. Your primary goal is 2000!

If you know any good books or online resource to study かんじ,please let us know. I will ask 2nd and 3rd year students about the same questions. They might give us some advice to study かんじ.

If many of you are interested, I am thinking about opening かんじdiscussion google group. Please let me know if you are interested.

ではまた来週(らいしゅう)!

1 comment:

seerenigma said...

Ah, I'd certainly be interested in a group for kanji of some kind. I'm going to ask the fellows I met in Japanese Chat for their thoughts, I'll report back anything significant.